Download Link: Current Wm. A. Fulbright Resume as of 6/9/2016
William A. Fulbright
Program Management / Delivery, Solution Architecture
All Insurance Domains, Pega, Integration
770-880-0959 Cumming, GA 30040
Bill is an experienced Program Manager / Solutions Architect / Test Data Manager for implementing System and Software Transformations. In his 19 years of experience, he has successfully delivered Insurance, Banking, Health Projects and Testing Automation frameworks as a Delivery, Program, Project and, Test Manager.
As in every project, he knows that Business Design/Analysis, Data Transformation and Management for Requirements and Architecture are keys to successful User Stories, Workflow Design and successful product launches and delivery.
|Domains||Insurance (P&C, Personal/Commercial, Health, Life), Credit Cards (all aspects), Banking, Retail, Financial Services, Finance, VMS (Vendor Management Service), Mortgage, New Product Development|
|Solution and Process Skills||Test Data Management – data analysis, preparation and staging for testing, training, UAT, and ETL to Production. Test Management performed at CNA for new underwriting implementation, Credit Cards, Health Ins.Claims/Customer Service, Automobile Policy Admin, Rate Matching, Test Data automation
Solution Architecture – analysis, solution design, coordination of system components to deliver expected outcomes, or accept and deliver new ones as project changes.
PEGA PRPC 7.1 (6.x, 5.x, 4.x), Pega Testing Accelerators, System / Business Architecture, Pega Rapid Deployment, BPM, DCO, AUT, TMF, PMF, PAL, PLA, Service Integration
Agile: Process, Analysis, Sprint, Sizing, Execution, SCRUM;
SDLC: Process, Strategy, Project Plan, RACI, WBS, Capacity, Pre-Sales, RFP Strategy, Risk Management, Prioritization, Articulating Requirements, Prototype preparation, Estimations, Assessments, Planning, Delivery; Training, Accelerator Concept/Design
|Technical Skills||Test Data Management: Informatica, ETL, coordination of data sources to staging environment, MF mapping to PHP, ETL conversion to production. Data modeling, Data Flow, Data call/response mapping, User Modeling, test data automation
Service Integration: coordination and alignment of service partners to deliver service and requirement specs on time. 15 yrs. Service Integration. ALL Domains
RESTful API: endpoint identification, process mapping, reverse engineering Legacy apps to REST methods and architecture, URI resource assignment, object models.
BPM: Pega PRPC: DCO, AUT, TMF, Case Management, Requirements conversion with DCO, Pega development methodology.
|Language||English (1st), Spanish – Fluent (2nd)|
CareFirst – Health Insurance Claims and Customer Service Implementation 2/16 – Present
NASCO – Technical Program Manager – Integration and Delivery
- Program Management for Service Integration, Solution Architecture, Process Alignment, overview to manage timelines, obstacles to meeting timelines by working with:
- App/Dev, Testing, Business for Use Cases/Functional Requirements, Pega Development, Test Data Management and coordination with all systems, Data/ETL.
- Asking the tough questions, creating analysis approaches, removing smokescreens
- Providing leadership and logical paths to reveal every possible avenue to bring in dates for problem services/CSRs
- Working with PMs and Project Leads of all related Systems to deliver on or before time to enhance delivery windows.
- Tracking all Test Data Requirements, Service availability and System Delivery
Anthem – Blue Cross Blue Shield – Health Insurance Claims 11/2015 – 2/16
Pega Business Architect
- Requirements Reviews, Architectural Reviews, Walk-throughs with Business to capture specifics and clarifications regarding Requirements, Architecture, Environments and System Integrations.
- Preparation of detailed Use Cases to support Epics and Stories for each sprint.
- Organization of effort estimations per sprint, mentoring in Agile, UC, System Analysis, Pega Architecture and SOA relationships.
- Risk and Performance considerations propagated during sessions of BR reviews, Architecture and new functionality designs.
- Referral Management, Utilization Management.
nextSource – Vendor Management Service Transformation 3/2015 – 9/2015
Sr. Business Architect
- Data Management and Analysis: Analysis and Mapping of Data via Kibana, Elastisearch, PHP, and Mulesoft.
- Business Architecture, Analysis, Process Analysis, Design and Re-Design,
- RESTful API: endpoint analysis and identification, mapping, reverse engineering Legacy apps to REST methods/platform, URI resource assignment, object models.
Agile: Sprint, Sizing, Execution; Agile team contributor.
CIGNITI – 2014 – Dallas, TX 9/2014 – 11/2014
BPM – Pega PRPC – Practice Start Up Advisor
- Provided Business Plan for creating a new Pega PRPC BPM Practice.
- Road map for deploying Pega Methodology, Marketing, Stages of Growth of the Practice, Revenues
- Business Analysis, Business Architecture, Budget, Timeline
Mass Mutual (Cognizant) 11/2014 – 12/2014
Sr. Manager – System Architect for Process and Quality
- System / Business Architecture and QA Process Re-design
- Analysis of SDLC for re-design, Analysis of workflow, adherence to SDLC process across 9 LOBs
- Redesign of System and Business Processes, Workflows
Capgemini Consulting 2007-2014
Fireman’s Fund Insurance Company, Novato, CA 1/2013 – 1/2014
BPM Sr. Manager – Pega PRPC 7.1 eWorkflow Implementation
- Pega System/Business Architecture to align Requirements with Use Cases, Functional Specs (DCO)
- Overall Pega PRPC project strategy, planning and metrics
- Coordinated BAs with Sr. Business Architect to align Requirements and Development
- Observed and Clarified requirements through the phases of Initiation, Inception, Elaboration, Construction and Transition
- Coordinated Requirements / Wireframes via JADs to Use Case Reviews and UI Mock-Ups with SMEs
- Utilized Application Profiler, Sizing, Application Accelerator, Developed Workflow Models from Use Cases
- Profile administration
- Product Demos for each sliver delivery, integration of feedback from Business for next updates
- Best Practices of BPM Testing deployed in Pega PRPC for functional, component, integration, E2E and UAT
Insurance Company of British Columbia (ICBC), Vancouver, BC, Canada 4/2012 – 1/2013
BPM – Guidewire Claims Center – Performance Architect and Assessment
- Performance and Business Architectural Assessment of Guidewire Claim Center for ICBC legacy system
- Risk, Performance, Business Architecture and TEST DATA Analysis & Review; consulting leadership
- Assessment, Project Strategy, Project Plan, Effort Estimation, Performance Test Design Document,
- User Characteristics Model (UCM)
- Business Analysis (DCO in Pega) with ICBC Product SME’s (BAs, Developers and Product Owners) to create Workflow documentation
Vancity Credit Union, Vancouver, BC Canada 8/2011 – 4/2012
QA Project Manager / Lead Business Architect / BA
- Temenos – T24 Core Banking System Implementation, Test Strategy, Plans, Product Verification
- Business Architecture, System Architecture
Bank of Montreal (BMO) – Toronto 8/2010 – 3/2011
Lead Business Architect / BA, Testing Manager
- Migration and Implementation Diners Card Portfolio (TSYS to TSYS conversion)
- Test Data Management, provisioning and coordination of Diners and TSYS portfolios
President’s Choice Financial (Loblaw’s) 4/2009 – 8/2010
Project Manager – Testing and Implementation / Sr. BA: Implementation of New Credit Card Program with TSYS TS-2
- System / Business Work Flow, and System Analysis of PCF Banking Operations,
- Functional Mapping of LOBs, Wire Frames, Critical Path definition – Prioritization
- Use Cases for LOBs; Effort Estimation, Re-Planning, Offshore management of 70 team members
- Test Data Management – worked with test team, DBAs and Developers to create our own set of test data for SIT, E2E and UAT.
CNA Insurance 9/2008 to 2/2009
Testing Project Manager – BI / ETL Data Migration
- Test Data Management, Test Data Prep, ETL to Production
- Business Intelligence Analysis, Requirements and Test management
- Delivery of Policy Administration Platform
AIG Agency Auto 1/2007 to 2/2008
PEGA PRPC 4.3, 5.0, 5.5, 6.2, BPM Project Manager
- Business / System Architecture, Process and Requirements Rules validation
- Requirements Aligned to Use Cases, Data, Wireframe and workflow design
- Strategy Management, Planning, approach, delivery for Policy Admin. Platform
- QA Management for Functional, Integration, E2E, UAT
- Test Data Management for E2E testing using sub-sets of production data
- Business Analysis and Architecture for UAT validation Phase
- DCO, Application Profile, Application Accelerator, Workflow design
- Coordinated Product Owners, BAs, UAT Team and Developers to align Requirements with Use Cases and Functional Specifications.
PRIOR CONSULTING EXPERIENCE:
The Home Depot 8/2005 to 2/2007
Senior Test Lead
- Implemented The Home Depot Private Label Credit Card System
- Implemented a NEW web based Home Depot Private Label Credit Card System
- Implemented a new Plug N Play credit card for newly acquired assets
- Implemented the new Gas Station Stores for The Home Depot
- Led BA sessions with THD BAs and CITIGROUP SMEs to establish new Credit Card System workflows, FDR Processing
- IBM, Websphere, JBoss, SOAP/XML testing for entire system.
- Blended Architecture for CITI’s Dispute Resolution into the Home Depot system
- Strategy, Test Scenarios, Test Case Reviews and critical path prioritization
- Visio for Wireframes and Architectural renderings.
- Created Test Validation Architecture, Scenarios, Strategy, QA
Bank of America, Card Service Center, Phoenix, AZ 4/2004 to 8/2005
Senior Delivery Manager
- Business Architecture – Coordinated Business (Product SMEs), BAs and Functional Test Teams to create Product workflows, functional mapping to align Business Requirement Documents, High Level Design, and Low Level Design. Best Practices, Architectural Wireframes, Traceability matrix
- Test Management of BoA BAs, Remote Test Teams and Developers to convert Requirements to Use Cases and Functional specifications into a successful testing solution.
- Test Data Management for many Credit Card implementation testing events in SIT, E2E, UAT and for New Products.
Chase Bank 4/2003 – 11/2003
Senior QA Manager
- Managed Credit Card Conversion project for 8 lines of Business
- Created Cross System Functional Testing approach, Use of Wireframes to describe system integration in each Line of Business workflow
- Coordinated LOB departments, integration design, JADs, QA testers
- Reported to Sr. Vice President directly
CITIGROUP – LATAM 1/2000 to 4/2003
Regional Integration and UAT Manager -ECS + Plus Latin American Card Convergence in 9 Latin American Countries.
- Created Cross System Functional Testing, Used Wireframes for system integration in each country.
- Coordinated BAs, System Owners, Project Managers, Business Managers globally.
- Business Architecture, System Analysis, and Quality Assurance for each Business; Testing Management / Strategy; Conversion of Wireframes / Requirements into Workflow models.
- Test Data Management for all CITI conversion projects including the transformation of Credit Bureau data from Venezuela, Bolivia, Chile, Colombia, Peru, Mexico, Panama, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic
Homefair Mortgage 1995 to 1999
Senior Vice President of Operations
- Created IVR based Automated CRM Call Center (1996) and Operational Work Flows
- Created Home Repurchase, Rehab and Marketing Program captured by Call Center
- Pega Systems – Master Black Belt, AUT, TMF, PLA, PAL, DCO, Work Flows
- Pega Systems – CBA – Certified Business Analyst course – test pending
- Pega Systems – CSA – Certified System Analyst course – test pending
- Ruby – CodeAcademy, Udemy, Wild Academy
- AGILE – Udemy
- PMBOK – 3 & 4;
- Course work: ITIL 1,2; Engagement Management;
- TSYS – TS2 Card Platform
- Vision Plus – PaySys / CITI
North Texas State University – Music Theory and Composition